Tuesday, February 08, 2005

my new desk.

i've started this blog today in honor of my new desk (and because i wanted to comment on jessbigd.blogspot.com and they made me register to do so). i despise my new desk. i moved to this desk so that i would not be asked questions i did not know the answer to, however, i now receive a new set of questions that i still cannot answer. i am now expected to know/memorize all professors office hours, because every 10 minutes or so a student (who is obviously annoying) asks me where so and so is, and i obviously have no idea! i dont even have a phone and i am now expected to take messages for prof. a or dr. b. im sorry they just do not pay me enough to do that!

2 comments:

Dwainomac said...

i'm loving this. when is more coming?

Jesse D. said...

post again!!

The cynical and sarcastic mind of Erin O'Donnell.