Sunday, March 18, 2007

I have returned...again!

i'm back! i will once again begin posting on my blog. i cannot promise for how long but i will try to break my previous stints.

i am now located in DC. by that i mean i live in virginia. i like the rest of the nova population i still like to say that i live in dc. somehow i think it makes everything about living in va that much better.

i live in a 4 bedroom apt. my apt is only 4 bedrooms because the room i live in is actually a dining room that my roommates put doors on and called a bedroom and i have a closet down the hall next to the bathroom. its a bit ghetto but affordable for now.

i am working as a designer. i never really thought i would say that actually, when i graduated i really didn't think i would ever be a designer, its good i suppose that i am actually doing something with the degree i paid for but i don't know how long it will last. i don't love staring at the computer all day with no human interaction other than people who have come to criticize my work. i think i need to find something with more passion, interest, creativity, really more of anything other than dull computer work.

so i am really hoping that the blog routine will stick this time. wish me luck. until next post. be fabulous!

No comments: