Tuesday, June 20, 2006

i have returned from a long journey

yes, i realize it has been over a year since my last post but today is a new day. i have become a temp. now as glamourous as this sounds it is really quite easy. i have a computer that is to high with an opperating system that is about 5 years old that will not allow me to check my email. the office is quite nice and the people however apprently stressed are forgiving. it is right accross the street from my dad's office, so there is hope for paid lunches once in a while and the phone rings about twice an hour.

now somone may wonder why i am doing this since i have a degree that is worth $120,000 from THE george washington university. well because however pretentious THE george washington university is, it is completely unable to assist me in finding a job. i have been to about 20 states this year and visitited about 20 colleges however no one seems to think this is an asset.

so today is the first day of my working summer. where it will be beautiful every day i have to go to work and rainy and cold every day i do not. that is the way of summer in maine. but im here, hopefully enjoying my time and more consistantly writing in my blog. until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Dwainomac said...

this may be the greatest blog i've ever read.