Monday, June 26, 2006

this is not summer

as predicted rain all weekend and all week. i am rapidly loosing my tan and it is almost the 4th of july. even in maine we are supposed to see stead sunshine about now. i realize it is a tundra in the winter but it truly usually gets quite nice and warm in the summer. hopfully this will be the last week/weekend of rain for a while. i wish we had a drought. maybe next month!

even though it was raininy and gross i could have barly noticed since i sepent the entire day saturday in my basement with my mom. she is cleaning out and decided she needed my help. no as much fun as you can imagine this was, i would prefer not to have to do it ever again. i still feel like i have basement filth all over me and i have taken numerous showers since the wonderful day. we did get alot accomplished however and i now have a better idea of what exactly we will have to move when the house sells. i don't have as much as aniticipated however i seriously doubt an apartment will have enough closet space to hold all my junk. maybe i can use some of it as makeshift furnature for a while since i will not be aquireing any of that for a while.

seems to me that my basement/rainiy weekend was a success even though i am pale as a ghost and sill kind of musty!

No comments: